AUDI A3 E-TRON
Starting price: approximately $30,000
The Audi A3 E-Tron is the first electric car produced by the company. The E-Tron is a plug-in hybrid that is capable of producing 2014 horsepower and 258 ft-lb of torque. Although the auto only sees an 18 mile range when running in electric mode, it can go from zero to 60 MPH in under eight seconds and is one of the greenest cars on the road today. The vehicle also has a large amount of storage space for a hybrid featuring 40 cubic feet of room which is above average for the green cars on the market. The A-3 E-Tron also handles extremely well, and can go more than 550 miles on a single gas tank.
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER PHEV
Starting price: $45,300
The Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is one of the most green cars on the road today. The vehicle is a plug-in hybrid, which allows it to actually deliver a more useful range than other autos that are only electric driven. The PHEV has been sold in Japan and Europe for a while now, and it is one of the best-selling electric cars in Europe. It can comfortably seat five passengers, features all-wheel drive, and can get more than 30 miles range while using its electric drive. The auto will switch over to its “gasoline” mode when the electric charge runs out; however, its usefulness overcomes these drawbacks. The auto’s price does vary a bit depending on what country it is being sold (in Japan the price drops to $33,350 USD while in Norway it is $72,600), but the Outlander PHEV looks to make its debut in the United States soon.
TESLA MODEL X
Starting price: Approximately $60,000
The Tesla Model X has been one of the most talked about green cars coming to the market soon. Test models of the Model X have been seen on the roadways over the past year as the company gears up for the official release of the all-electric crossover that is the designed follow-up to the Tesla Model S. The Model X will feature more than a 200 mile range on a single charge, all-wheel drive, and the ability to seat seven adults comfortably. One of the more impressive aspects about the auto is its ability to go from zero to 60 in just over three seconds (3.2 in testing). This makes it not only one of the most green cars on the road today, but also one of the fastest. The price estimate of the vehicle is expected to be adjusted by the company when it hits the market, but for now looks to remain south of the $100K mark.
BMW X5 EDRIVE
Starting price: Approximately $82,000
The BMW X5 eDrive is one of the greenest cars on the road today. It is a hybrid, electric version of the popular BMW X5 automobile and the company plans to have the widespread release of the vehicle during 2015. The SUV features an all-wheel drive, and also includes the ground-breaking, EfficientDynamics drive technology. The “All-Electric” range of the vehicle is only 19 miles; however, the efficiency of the vehicle is unparalled in the industry. The X5 eDrive can accelerate from zero to 60 MPH in under seven seconds making it extremely fast when compared to non-green SUVs on the market today. The X5 eDrive is also one of the most “intelligent” autos on the market today. It will recommend the most fuel-efficient routes for the driver, and use the onboard sensors, radar, and navigation system to help improve the overall efficiency of the vehicle.
Vea otros artículos de nuestro Magazine dineroclub.net
- 15 autos Híbridos de moda – 15 Most Popular Hybrid Cars @alvarodabril
- Goodyear propone llantas esféricas para el futuro @alvarodabril
- Cerveza Andes hace un App muy divertido !
- El camión del futuro según Audi @alvarodabril
- 25 luxury cars – autos de lujo @alvarodabril
- Finkeros.com : Entrevista a Jairo Nieves y Guillermo Rico por @alvarodabril
- EGO Compact Semi Submarino, una invención genial @alvarodabril
- Servisoft ahora le apunta a la Nube apoyando las PyMEs @servisoftco
- Equipo volador se prueba en Dubai @alvarodabril
- Las empresas usan menos papel cada día – Servisoft S.A.
- Larry Ellison, excentricidades de uno de los más ricos del mundo @alvarodabril
- Amazon: Sorprendetes Bodegas con Robots @alvarodabril
- Elon Musk, la historia de un visionario de la Tecnología y fundador de Tesla Motors @alvarodabril
- La Guerra Comercial y Política por el Litio @alvarodabril
- Sealander: Un trailer y barco recreativo a la vez @alvarodabril